Evalscript (custom script)
In the Evalscript V3 section you will find a technical documentation with detailed explanations of parameters and functions you can use in your evalscripts.
Examples of various evalscritps can be found on our Custom Scripts Repository.
- A PDF tutorial on writing simple evalscripts for beginners: Custom scripts tutorial
- A webinar on writing evalscripts for beginners: Custom Scripts, September 28, 2020
- A webinar on multi-temporal scripts and data fusion: Multi-temporal Scripts and Data Fusion, March 3, 2021
- A blog on good scripting practices: Custom Scripts: Faster, Cheaper, Better!, November 18, 2019
- A blog post on color maps: PUCK - Perceptually Uniform Color Maps in Satellite Imagery, January 28, 2021
- A blog post on sampleType: SampleType: what’s all the fuss about?, February 15, 2022
- More blog posts and useful links can be found on our Sentinel Hub website.